Chris Southworth discusses the complexities of the government’s Internal Market Bill with LBC’s Andrew Castle
Chris Southworth speaks to LBC Radio’s Andrew Castle on the government’s introduction of a new bill attempting to override the Brexit withdrawal agreement, from a trade perspective.
Discussion points included:
- Whether the introduction of the Internal Markets Bill is necessary
- The consequences of the bill on the UK’s international reputation and other trade agreements
- The need for certainty among businesses to plan properly for the end of the transition period
- The importance of honouring the Good Friday Agreement
- The EU’s response to the introduction of the Internal Markets Bill
Listen to the full interview here:
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.