How is Costa Rica going to improve trade relations with the UK post-Brexit?
In discussion with Jose Rafael Fernandez, Attorney Arbitrator at Arbitrat Abogados and previous Chair for ICC Costa Rica National Committee for 4 years.
Areas of discussion:
- A brief history between Costa Rica and the UK trade relations?
- The association agreement between Central America and the European Union
- What is it?
- How was an agreement met between Central America and the EU?
- How does this affect the UK now that it is leaving the EU?
- What is the role of ICC Costa Rica and what are they doing to improve trade relations with the UK post-Brexit?
- What is the status of Commercial Arbitration in Costa Rica and is this helping foreign trade?
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.