ICC’s Sir Michael Rake and CBI’s Paul Drechsler talk trade and G20 priorities
Areas of discussion:
- Why is the G20 important for businesses, and how given Brexit, can the UK make the most of this forum?
- What are the CBI and ICC doing to support both UK and international companies at the G20?
- In two weeks’ time governments from around the world will gather in Buenos Aires for the 11th WTO Ministerial Conference, what should be the outcome of this conference?
- How much of a priority is the WTO to CBI members?
- From a global policy point of view, what should UK companies be doing to prepare for next year, and potentially a hard Brexit?
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.