Is it realistic to think the UK should operate on WTO rules?
ICC United Kingdom talks to Nick Ashton-Hart, senior permanent representative of the technology sector to the UN.
Areas of discussion:
- How will negotiations impact on the WTO?
- Is it realistic to think the UK should operate on WTO rules?
- What can UK Businesses learn about how the WTO works?
- Governments from around the world are gathering for the WTO MC11 Ministerial Conference in Buenos Aires in December. What can we expect
- How can the UK private sectors help facilitate progress?
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.