The ICC International Trade & Prosperity Week conference is our flagship event which takes place in October. By focusing on practical global case studies and initiatives, we will share international best practices with the aim of providing a set of practical policy takeaways that will be promoted widely and fed into our policy forums at the UN, WTO and G20.
ICC International Trade & Prosperity Week | 17 - 20 October 2022
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please, access the dedicated page of this event on the link below to find out more about the programme & secure your registration!
We will be utilising the latest technology in virtual events to enhance the user experience, create global connections, enable networking and drive more value to sponsors.
The virtual platform is made available several weeks prior to the event and allows those registered to create their own personalised event agendas by selecting the sessions most relevant to them and to establish connections with other attendees.
1 | Attendee Networking
- Connection requests: Attendees can request contact connections. Once accepted, attendees can chat with each other and see more details about their contact (email address, phone number, etc.)
- Private Messages: After accepting a connection request, attendees can send messages, pictures and links through private messages
- Meeting requests: Attendees, exhibitors and speakers can send each other meeting requests for a video call, bringing them as close to “face-to-face” as possible through technology
2 | Virtual Booths – for silver, gold, platinum and diamond sponsors
- Video banner: Both exhibitors and organizers can add a video as the banner of the exhibitor profile
- Company details on display, information and social media accounts
- Meetings: Attendees can request meetings and video calls with the exhibitor page or directly with an exhibitor member
- Services: The exhibitor profile showcases the products and services the company offers
- Sessions: Exhibitors sponsoring or speaking in a session will have the sessions attached to their profile
- Documents: Exhibitors can add documents and links to their profile (pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, png, jpg or external links)
- Team members: Attendees can see and contact the team members of each exhibitor company