LIBF - 2nd Annual Trade Finance Compliance Conference, London, 16 - 17 May 2019
Who should attend?
This event is for banking and legal professionals where their role is impacted, in some way, by the international issues and developments in trade finance compliance, whether in trade operations, relationship management, bank audit compliance and risk.
- Thursday 8am until 5.45pm (start time 9am)
- Friday 9am until 4:30pm
Networking drinks: Thursday 5.45pm until 7.45pm
The London Institute of Banking & Finance
36 Monument Street
Already confirmed speakers are:
- Dr. Graham Baldock - Global Head of Financial Crime Compliance, Global Trade and Receivables Finance HSBC
- Rita Ricci – Global Head – Regulatory Technologies. BNP Paribas
- John Turnbull, Director. Certis International
- Geoffrey Wynne, Head of Trade & Export Finance Group. Sullivan & Worcester
- Vincent O Brien Advisor on Trade Intelligence and Innovation. China Systems Corporation
- Graham Finding, Head of Global Standards for Global Trade & Receivables Finance. HSBC
More speakers and the detailed programme will be announced in the coming weeks
Topics, discussions and case studies
- Global news stories and current trends in trade finance compliance including the latest from FATF and Wolfsberg.
- Concerns facing banks and their customers in complying with anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing and other key issues.
- Guidelines and best practices.
- Governmental/regulatory focus and collaboration on trade finance compliance.The evolving role and importance of technology and automation.
Register your place for our second Annual Trade Finance Compliance Conference, hosted at The London Institute of Banking & Finance in collaboration with our partners The Institute of International Banking Law and Practice (IIBLP) and Coastline Solutions. This conference is held in conjunction with the internationally recognised Certificate in Trade Finance Compliance (CTFC).
Please register your participation here.