ICC Model International Sale Contract (Manufactured Goods) - eBook
Our best-selling model contract, the official ICC Model International Sale Contract is a must-have for anyone looking to buy or sell manufactured goods.
The new 2020 version of the eBook also includes a link to the word version of the contract.
An international business transaction requires a precise and detailed underlying contract. However, it can be expensive and time-consuming to draft such a contract oneself. The International Chamber of Commerce, the world business organization, has responded to the market's need for a reliable and equitable model with the ICC Model International Sale Contract, which provides a solution in presenting a set of clear and concise standard contractual conditions for the most basic international trade agreement.
The model contract is divided into two parts: Specific Conditions, which allow the parties to use the Model directly by filling in the blanks in the form; and General Conditions, which provide a platform of standard legal terms and thus a reference tool for contract drafting or negotiation. These General Conditions may be used together with the Specific Conditions, or independently.
The model contract sets out a carefully balanced legal framework, with expertly drafted provisions covering issues such as shipment, time of delivery, payment terms and ownership of the goods.
Should be used in conjunction with our standard trade rules, Incoterms 2020.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60
View full details