Marketing Intern Job Description
MARKETING INTERN x 2
Working Hours: Voluntary
Start Date: September
Duration: 3-6 months
Line Manager: Reporting to the Marketing Coordinator
The International Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organisation representing 6.5 million businesses in over 130 countries. Our vision is to promote peace and shared prosperity through trade. We have three central functions: promote open, cross-border trade and investment (free trade), provide the rules and standards that govern international business and; help companies and states settle international disputes. We are the only business organisation with UN Observer Status, playing a leading role at B20 and G20, and work with a host of UN agencies and global institutions. We work with local and national business groups to support business and provide a coherent voice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Assisting with the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials relating to the ICC portfolio
- Support the marketing team with events, from planning to delivery, including attending events
- Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms & materials including websites, social media, emails and brochures
- Provide the Marketing Coordinator with on-going and comprehensive post-campaign reports and recommendations for future improvements
- Be experienced or have an interest in international trade, international development and/or international business.
- Be comfortable handling data to provide a strong analytical approach in all marketing collateral.
- Be ambitious, well organised and a dynamic team player and able to operate in a busy office environment.
- Be articulate, well presented and an excellent communicator.
The intern will work closely with the marketing & events team in ICC United Kingdom to deliver the following:
- Provide great marketing material & ideas.
- Support marketing and events campaigns through multiple media platforms.
- Support with the management of internal communication relevant to the work of ICC’s commissions and committees.
- Assist in the coordination of our commercial events and initiatives.
This position is voluntary. Interns are hired on a three- to six-month rolling basis.
Applications are now being accepted. Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio in the position and dates of availability to email@example.com by 23 July 2018. Interns are hired on a rolling basis.