The world is changing fast so we want to do more to create opportunities for next generation business leaders to expand their circles of influence and develop valuable experience.
We are keen to develop more university partnerships to improve access to ICC’s network of global experts and leaders for graduates and postgraduates. ICC services include:
- ICC events hosted by universities
- Complementary student tickets to ICC events
- Student membership
- Joint research projects with business experts
- Observer passes to policy meetings
- Introductions to ICC offices for overseas students
- Research toolkits
- Publication packs for university libraries
RISING STAR PROGRAMMES
Rising Star programmes are designed for professionals under 40 years of age and on a trajectory into senior leadership roles. Rising Star Coordinators are automatically part of ICC’s governance and represented on the Policy Committee, working with the Board to oversee UK policy priorities.
COME AND GET INVOLVED!
- Expand your trade knowledge and circles of influence – listen to the experts and meet our global network at ICC events
- Meet world business leaders – with complimentary invitations to board level events
- Increase your professional profile – blogs, quotes, policy papers, videos, podcasts, speaker opportunities
- Develop your global leadership skills – come and observe ICC experts at committee and commission meetings and/or get involved in ICC projects
- Mentoring and shadowing opportunities - available at the discretion of ICC experts
- Enjoy discounted rates and complimentary tickets - at ICC events
YOUNG ARBITRATOR FORUM (YAF)
The YAF is a global programme managed by the ICC International Court of Arbitration and supports 10,000 young arbitrators worldwide with a large contingent based in the UK.
We believe that through training and mentorship, we can mould the next generation of leading international arbitration and ADR experts. Through YAF, we are able to better inform, connect and inspire young professionals with interests in dispute resolution
YAF provides a variety of opportunities for individuals to gain knowledge, develop their skills and understand ICC’s arbitral procedure and other dispute resolution services. Throughout the world, we hold a number of educational and social events that give young professionals the chance to discover best practices, discuss topical issues and network with experienced practitioners. YAF coordinators are represented on the Arbitration and Dispute Resolution Committee with YAF members regularly invited to speak and moderate at UK events. This service is open to anyone developing their career into arbitration.
YOUNG COMPETITION NETWORK (YCN)
The YCN is a thriving network of young competition lawyers from the corporate and legal community and includes wider stakeholders from government and leading regulatory bodies. The core focus of the network is to expand knowledge and develop career relationships – both essential tools for all global business leaders. YCN Coordinators are represented on the Competition Committee. This service is only available to ICC members and partners.
YOUNG FINANCE FORUM (YFF)
The UK is a world leader in trade finance expertise with our ICC experts being highly respected in the international community. We have played a major role in writing the rules for trade finance payments and shaping the legal framework that governs international trade finance payments and are now at the heart of driving the digital trade agenda forward.
The YFF is the newest of our UK Rising Star programmes, launched in 2017, to cultivate the next generation of trade financiers able to bring together open and closed account finance in a newly emerging digital environment. We now have YFF working with our expert Technical Banking Opinions group and represented on the Banking committee with options to come with us to represent the UK at ICC Banking Commissions. We also have YFF networking events and offer opportunities to speak at events.
This service is only available to ICC members and partners.