HELPING SMEs AND SUPPLY CHAINS
The following activities are coordinated by the Trade and Investment Committee.
ICC provides a wealth of international best practice guidance all of which is useful for SMEs operating in international markets.
Our commitments for 2018 are set out below.
IMPROVING ACCESSIBILITY TO INFORMATION
- Launch a new ‘Tools for Trade’ series bringing together ICC’s extensive repository of international best practice guidance.
- Provide special discounted prices for SMEs for all UK based ICC events.
- Make it easier for SMEs to access information on our website.
- Not duplicate the work of other British Business Groups.
- Work more closely with the World Chambers Federation, British business groups worldwide to share and distribute international best practice.
- Work with partners to deliver more events outside London.
- Prioritise business organisations representing strategic sectors and regions where we know there are clusters of international businesses or where representation requires strengthening.