Business Guide to Trade and Investment | Volume 2: International Investment
Business Guide to Trade and Investment | Volume 2 focuses on investment and provides an overview of rules applicable to making and protecting foreign investments. It will enable the business community, in-house counsel, and government counsel to better understand the types of protection provided by international investment agreements and investment contracts, as well as the range of issues that arise in the arbitration of investment disputes.
With contributions from 25 legal experts, the book addresses:
- preliminary issues that an organisation contemplating making a foreign investment must consider;
- sources of investors’ rights with respect to their investments;
- the substance of investors’ rights;
- important jurisdictional issues;
- the process of investor-state dispute settlement.
- All orders are shipped using Royal Mail, including all locations worldwide. Please note that orders to PO Boxes are not accepted.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method (including 1st Class, Signed For, and International). To find out how much your order will cost, simply place the items you would like to purchase into your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once you are ready to proceed with the order and are at the checkout, shipping options and rates will be calculated automatically and are subject to your chosen shipping option.
Orders dispatched to countries outside the UK may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and you are advised to contact your local Customs and Excise office for further information.