Class and Group Actions in Arbitration
This publication examines the complex issues involved in class or group arbitration on a comparative law basis. Is there a place for such proceedings within the framework of the arbitration process?
Class action procedures, as developed in the United States court system and more recently in Canada, are almost nonexistent in Europe. The book highlights the lessons which have been learned from the experience of cases in the US and in Europe.
What does the future hold for class, collective and mass arbitrations? Are they a marginal phenomenon or has their potential yet to be realised? What are possible solutions to the issues that have been encountered? Can we expect to see more of such arbitrations in the future?
Written by arbitrators, academics and practitioners, this Dossier will provide the answers to these questions and many more.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60