Collection of ICC Arbitral Awards 2012-2015
The Collection of ICC Arbitral Awards 2012-2015 contains extracts of cases handled by the ICC International Court of Arbitration. This collection is a practical reference tool, containing three types of useful indexes:
- a consolidated analytical table, in both English and French, contains extensive cross-references based on the terminology used in awards and case notes;
- a chronological index lists the awards;
- a key word index, also provided in both languages, allows the reader to locate the material of interest quickly and easily.
In addition to providing a wealth of information in a highly accessible manner, this book includes case notes end expert commentaries on the awards.
It is an indispensable reference work for:
- anyone interested in international arbitration and in the reasoning of international arbitrators on the interpretation and application of contractual clauses, international conventions, and the law of international trade.
- scholars and practitioners involved in the drafting and negotiation of international commercial contracts and the resolution of international commercial disputes.
- All orders are shipped using Royal Mail, including all locations worldwide. Please note that orders to PO Boxes are not accepted.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method (including 1st Class, Signed For, and International). To find out how much your order will cost, simply place the items you would like to purchase into your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once you are ready to proceed with the order and are at the checkout, shipping options and rates will be calculated automatically and are subject to your chosen shipping option.
Orders dispatched to countries outside the UK may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and you are advised to contact your local Customs and Excise office for further information.