Collection of ICC Arbitral Awards 2012-2015
The Collection of ICC Arbitral Awards 2012-2015 contains extracts of cases handled by the ICC International Court of Arbitration. This collection is a practical reference tool, containing three types of useful indexes:
- a consolidated analytical table, in both English and French, contains extensive cross-references based on the terminology used in awards and case notes;
- a chronological index lists the awards;
- a key word index, also provided in both languages, allows the reader to locate the material of interest quickly and easily.
In addition to providing a wealth of information in a highly accessible manner, this book includes case notes end expert commentaries on the awards.
It is an indispensable reference work for:
- anyone interested in international arbitration and in the reasoning of international arbitrators on the interpretation and application of contractual clauses, international conventions, and the law of international trade.
- scholars and practitioners involved in the drafting and negotiation of international commercial contracts and the resolution of international commercial disputes.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60