Collection of ICC Arbitral Awards 2012-2015
The Collection of ICC Arbitral Awards 2012-2015 contains extracts of cases handled by the ICC International Court of Arbitration. This collection is a practical reference tool, containing three types of useful indexes:
- a consolidated analytical table, in both English and French, contains extensive cross-references based on the terminology used in awards and case notes;
- a chronological index lists the awards;
- a key word index, also provided in both languages, allows the reader to locate the material of interest quickly and easily.
In addition to providing a wealth of information in a highly accessible manner, this book includes case notes end expert commentaries on the awards.
It is an indispensable reference work for:
- anyone interested in international arbitration and in the reasoning of international arbitrators on the interpretation and application of contractual clauses, international conventions, and the law of international trade.
- scholars and practitioners involved in the drafting and negotiation of international commercial contracts and the resolution of international commercial disputes.