Dispute Prevention and Settlement
Dispute Prevention and Settlement Through Expert Determination and Dispute Boards
Dispute avoidance is not generally on the mind of businesses and their in-house legal counsel until a dispute hits. This book deals with the prevention of disputes and their settlement through two specific methods: Dispute Boards and Expert Determination. These two methods are often used by the international business community to reduce the risk of being involved in long and complex factual disputes.
13 international experts share their knowledge and their experience on the impact of the applicable law, contract law issues, procedural issues and the relationship between Expert Determination or Dispute Boards on the one hand and litigation and arbitration on the other.
Specific topics dealt with in the book include the challenges of Expert Determination in M&A transactions, Expert Determination by Accounting firms including real-life examples as well as the 2015 ICC Dispute Board Rules, the settlement of disputes including under the FIDIC forms of contract and recent case law on Dispute Boards.
Essential reading for lawyers and in-house counsel.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60