Dispute Resolution and Climate Change (eBook)
The Paris Agreement and Beyond
Climate Change is a global issue that demands a multinational approach to change. "Climate change justice" demands that those individuals who will be disproportionately affected by climate change, and who are least equipped to deal with its effects, must be protected by fair access to legal mechanisms to help them.
This publication brings together articles from 18 international dispute resolution lawyers who explore ways in which climate changes issues may be factored into existing processes and systems of international dispute resolution, in particular, international arbitration.
- Challenges and opportunities presented by climate change for international dispute resolution lawyers.
- Existing contractual climate change obligations and commitments incorporated in international contractual agreements.
- How the enforcement mechanisms of the Paris Agreement are interpreted in light of international law are to be given effect by states and by non-state actors.
- A retrospective from COP12 demonstrating the extent of the now urgent challenge facing the international community.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60