Using Franchising to Take Your Business International
Using Franchising to Take Your Business International will provide you with ICC strategies and guidance to master franchising, area development and other arrangements.
Building an international network can bring great rewards. It allows growth and support using local companies’ capital. Following that spirit, this publication conveys practical guidance on why, when and how franchise companies should go international.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60