ICC Business Integrity Compendium
Launched for Anti-corruption Day 2017, the ICC Business Integrity Compendium provides essential guidance on responsible business conduct for companies of all sizes.
The 2017 edition gathers all ICC Anti-corruption and Corporate Responsibility tools to date:
- ICC Anti-corruption Third Party Due Diligence Guide for SMEs
- ICC Guidelines on Gifts and Hospitality
- ICC Anti-corruption Clause
- ICC Rules on Combating Corruption
- ICC Guidelines on Agents, Intermediaries and Other Third Parties
- ICC Guide to Responsible Sourcing
- ICC Guidelines on Whistleblowing
ICC Reference Guide on Advertising to Children
Drawing on almost 100 years of child development research, ICC recognises that children and teens are distinct groups. ICC considers “children” to be 12 and younger, while “teens” or “young...
ICC Environmental Taxation Principles
There are many different economic instruments that can be used for environmental policymaking, including fiscal instruments and tradable permits, which aim to promote the production and use of environmentally sound...
ICC Anti-Corruption Clause
This ICC Anti-corruption Clause is intended to apply to any contract that incorporates it either by reference or in full. While parties to a contract are encouraged to incorporate the...