ICC Guide to Incoterms® 2010
This ICC Guide to Incoterms® 2010 will help importers and exporters avoid costly misunderstandings by clearly defining the responsibilities of sellers and buyers for the delivery of goods. ICC’s Incoterms® rules are regularly incorporated into sales contracts worldwide.
- The ICC Guide to Incoterms® 2010 analyses in detail each of the 11 Incoterms® rules, making this guide the official handbook accompanying the latest edition of these global trade standards. Diagrams and illustrations facilitate their understanding while also explaining the history of these ground-breaking international commercial terms. This Guide is an invaluable companion for everyone involved in cross border transactions, it shows how the Incoterms® rules work in conjunction with other contracts and also answers questions such as:
- What are the Incoterms® rules and what can they do for me?
- How do I reference Incoterms® 2010 in a contract of sale, insurance or payment?
- What are the main differences between Incoterms® 2000 and Incoterms® 2010?
- What is the most efficient rule for which mode of transport? This book is an essential tool for anyone involved in international business; practitioners, teachers and students alike.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60