The ICC Guide to Uniform Rules for Bank Payment Obligations
The ICC Guide to Uniform Rules for Bank Payment Obligations provides a practical walk through of a BPO transaction - explaining the interplay between standards, technology platforms and the ICC rules.
Written by David Hennah, the Guide suggests how the BPO might be used to support a range of customer value propositions to support international transactions. A must-read for supply-chain finance professionals.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £3.55 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.55
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60