ICC Legal Handbook on Global Sourcing Contracts (eBook)
With a focus on international transactions, the ICC Legal Handbook on Global Sourcing Contracts provides an introduction to key issues that may arise in sourcing transactions.
"The ICC Legal Handbook on Global Sourcing Contracts helps small companies build a better business plan for global sourcing. It covers all the important steps, from structuring requests for information, moving on to requests for proposals, to drafting contracts, evaluating suppliers and identifying possible loopholes." - Michael Hancock, co-chair of ICC’s Task Force on Global Sourcing and a consultant at the law firm Salans.
- Nearly every company is involved at some stage in sourcing a vital business function or service to an outside service provider. ICC Legal Handbook on Global Sourcing Contracts is written in an engaging and easy-to-understand way, providing non-expert business people with an overview of issues to consider as they undertake their sourcing strategies, particularly in small or medium sized enterprises.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60