ICC Model Contract - International Consulting Services
ICC Model Contract: International Consulting Services
Expanding Into New Markets
When negotiating consultancy agreements abroad, one of the main difficulties faced by parties engaged in international trade is the lack of standard provisions for agreements of this type. Also, consultancy agreements are often not governed by specific statutory provisions.
Companies looking to expand their operations to a new, foreign market often need guidance on a range of issues related to the new market, including brand promotion, market research or local incentive schemes. ICC has drafted this model contract to provide such companies and their advisors with an internationally-applicable, fair, and balanced template.
It includes a USB key which contains the full text of the model and its annexes, permitting you to easily adapt the contract to your specific case. If parties have no need to draw up a special contract of their own, they can use the entire model, which has been drafted to assure balance for both sides.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60