ICC Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits - UCP 600 (2007 Version)
Do no miss the opportunity to get the 2017 Version of this publication for half price!
For almost 80 years, the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits have governed letter of credit transactions worldwide.
Often lauded as the most successful set of private rules for trade ever developed, UCP 600 contains important new provisions in the fields of transport, insurance and compliance. The revised rules - which came into force in 2007 - also provide greater clarity on the meaning of key terms used in documentary credit transactions, such as “honour” and “negotiation”.
Should be used by practitioners in conjunction with the revised International Standard Banking Practice.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60