Incoterms 2010 and ICC Guide to Incoterms 2010
Save approximately £15.00 on the shelf price when purchasing these titles as a bundle.
Regularly incorporated into sales contracts worldwide, ICC’s Incoterms® 2010 rules define the responsibilities of sellers and buyers for the delivery of goods. International trade is becoming more and more complex. Therefore, universally used rules are essential to avoid misunderstandings and costly disputes. Incoterms® 2010 continues a 70-year ICC tradition and reflects the latest developments in the trading environment.
The ICC Guide to Incoterms® 2010 analyses in detail each of the 11 Incoterms® rules, making this guide the official handbook accompanying the latest edition of these global trade standards. Diagrams and illustrations facilitate their understanding while also explaining the history of these ground-breaking international commercial terms.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60