International Arbitration Under Review
Essays in honour of John Beechey
John Beechey served as President of the ICC International Court of Arbitration from 2009 to 2015. His presidency was marked by many outstanding achievements and an abiding commitment to efficiency and quality. As a tribute to Mr Beechey’s distinguished and dedicated service, this collection of essays was prepared by his friends and colleagues.
The book comprises 34 articles by distinguished practitioners and academics worldwide. They offer authoritative statements and stimulating reflections on many key issues in international commercial and investment arbitration today.
View the full list of articles here.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60