International Certificate of Origin Guidelines
The ICC introduces the International Certificate of Origin Guidelines - the most important trade documents required by businesses, banks and customs officials to authenticate the origin of exported goods. Annually, millions of certificates of origin are issued by chambers of commerce around the world.
This edition also explores the International Certificates of Origin Accreditation Chain, which was created in 2012 and is part of the commitment of ICC World Chambers Federation in its push for global harmonisation in the CO issue process.
- This universal set of international procedures, supplemented with samples as well as best practice, is an indispensable and comprehensive guide for chambers wishing to guarantee their commitment to the highest level of quality, implementing transparent and accountable issuance and verification procedures.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £3.55 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.55
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60