International Certificate of Origin Guidelines and ICC Guide to Export/Import 5th Edition (Bundle)
Save 10% on the shelf price when purchasing these titles as a bundle.
The ICC introduces the International Certificate of Origin Guidelines the most important trade documents required by businesses, banks and customs officials to authenticate the origin of exported goods. Annually, millions of certificates of origin are issued by chambers of commerce around the world.
The ICC Guide to Export/Import (5th Edition) highlights a generation of international trade professionals and the essential rules and standard practices of the export import trade.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60