International Standard Banking Practice - ISBP 745
Since its initial publication in 2010, International Standard Banking Practice has become an invaluable aid for trade finance practitioners when examining documents presented under documentary credits.
ISBP sets out detailed banking practices to be applied when working with documentary credits that are subject to UCP 600, in particular when working with trade documents such as invoices, certificates of origin and trade documents.
The 2013 edition of ISBP covers a range of practices outlined by ICC Opinions issued since 2007, and has been extended to cover documents including weight lists, quality certificates and beneficiary certificates.
This publication should be used in conjunction with UCP 600.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £3.55 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.55
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60