ICC Model Contract - Commercial Agency
The ICC Model Commercial Agency Contract was first developed in 1991 and has become a standard reference point for businesses looking to appoint agents in overseas markets. Updated in 2015 to take into account recent developments in the law of agency, this model contract addresses questions of sales through the Internet, indemnity, arbitration and the principles of law generally applicable to agency contract (“lex mercatoria”).
Please note: It also includes a USB key presenting the text of the contract in a user friendly and fully editable format, allowing you to adapt the contract to your specific needs.
Concise and practical, the ICC Model Contract on Commercial Agency meets the needs of both individuals and companies exporting as well as lawyers.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60