Dossier VII of the ICC Institute of World Business Law
In today’s interdependent world, commercial transactions tend to be more and more complex, often involving multinational companies. Therefore, the disputes that may arise are often connected with multiple contracts and several parties. In these cases, the question arises whether an arbitration clause can be extended to non-signatories.
If separate arbitration proceedings need to be started, can these different proceedings be consolidated and under what conditions? How does one handle these complex or parallel proceedings in the interests of the best administration of justice? Published under the auspices of the ICC Institute of World Business Law, “Multiparty Arbitration” seeks to encourage reflection on these questions and many others recurrent in complex multiparty, multi-contract arbitrations.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60