Agreed! Negotiation/Mediation in the 21st Century
Agreed! Negotiation/Mediation in the 21st Century was written in an easy to read manner and citing many well-known references, this book will appeal to all professionals of negotiation and mediation, lawyers, corporate counsels, business managers, unions and association representatives, project managers, mediators etc.
In the second half of the 20th century, scientific research unveiled the psychological mechanisms which contribute towards the forming of agreements. Mediation started to break impasses that negotiation could not resolve. This book shows how these findings result in an incredibly powerful method to negotiate a contracts and treaties and resolve conflicts of all sorts.
- With over 30 years of experience in negotiation and mediation, the author underlines the importance of dealing with and using emotions as constructive elements in conflict resolution.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60