Fighting Corruption (E-book)
Corruption has a corrosive impact on international business. In the third edition of the highly acclaimed volume, Fighting Corruption, experts from the ICC offer solutions to combat this scourge of global trade and investment.
Completely updated from the second edition, Fighting Corruption includes new material covering the changing views of facilitation payments, the recent UN Convention Against Corruption (UNCAC) and valuable tips on how to prevent extortion.
Fighting Corruption lays out the problems and offers practical solution on how to attack commercial dishonesty at its source. Covering subjects as diverse as money laundering, the role of agents, extortion, accounting and whistleblowing, this invaluable book will be the tool of reference for managers, compliance officers, lawyers and anyone concerned with stamping out bribery, extortion and the other evils associated with corruption.
ICC Code: 678
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60