Players Interaction in International Arbitration
Dossier IX of the ICC Institute of World Business Law
The 2012 Dossier of the ICC Institute of World Business Law deals with a range of issues that arbitration practitioners should consider to prepare effectively for international cases.
Issues covered include:
- What are the duties different actors of arbitration have towards others?
- What is the proper balance between arbitrators’ immunity and liability?
- To which extend is transparency needed?
- Which means should be implemented to ensure a smooth functioning of the arbitral tribunal?
- What are the challenges arbitral institutions have to cope with?
Written by some of the world’s leading arbitration experts, this Dossier takes into account the points of view of all “players” concerned: arbitrators, counsel, corporate lawyers and arbitral institutions. A must-read for anyone involved in international arbitration.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60