Players Interaction in International Arbitration
Dossier IX of the ICC Institute of World Business Law
The 2012 Dossier of the ICC Institute of World Business Law deals with a range of issues that arbitration practitioners should consider to prepare effectively for international cases.
Issues covered include:
- What are the duties different actors of arbitration have towards others?
- What is the proper balance between arbitrators’ immunity and liability?
- To which extend is transparency needed?
- Which means should be implemented to ensure a smooth functioning of the arbitral tribunal?
- What are the challenges arbitral institutions have to cope with?
Written by some of the world’s leading arbitration experts, this Dossier takes into account the points of view of all “players” concerned: arbitrators, counsel, corporate lawyers and arbitral institutions. A must-read for anyone involved in international arbitration.
- All orders are shipped using Royal Mail, including all locations worldwide. Please note that orders to PO Boxes are not accepted.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method (including 1st Class, Signed For, and International). To find out how much your order will cost, simply place the items you would like to purchase into your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once you are ready to proceed with the order and are at the checkout, shipping options and rates will be calculated automatically and are subject to your chosen shipping option.
Orders dispatched to countries outside the UK may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and you are advised to contact your local Customs and Excise office for further information.