The Secretariat’s Guide to ICC Arbitration
A practical commentary on the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration from leading members of the Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration.
In addition to offering a detailed, article-by-article commentary on the 2012 Rules, the Guide:
- Provides statistics on many aspects of ICC arbitration;
- Sets-out out a roadmap for ICC arbitration users;
- Offers tips on conducting arbitration proceedings effectively; and
- Compares the contents of the 2012 Rules to the 1998 edition
The Secretariat’s Guide to ICC Arbitration is a great reference tool for both experienced and new practitioners. Our best-selling title of 2012.
- All orders are shipped using Royal Mail, including all locations worldwide. Please note that orders to PO Boxes are not accepted.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method (including 1st Class, Signed For, and International). To find out how much your order will cost, simply place the items you would like to purchase into your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once you are ready to proceed with the order and are at the checkout, shipping options and rates will be calculated automatically and are subject to your chosen shipping option.
Orders dispatched to countries outside the UK may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and you are advised to contact your local Customs and Excise office for further information.