The Secretariat’s Guide to ICC Arbitration
A practical commentary on the 2012 ICC Rules of Arbitration from leading members of the Secretariat of the ICC International Court of Arbitration.
In addition to offering a detailed, article-by-article commentary on the 2012 Rules, the Guide:
- Provides statistics on many aspects of ICC arbitration;
- Sets-out out a roadmap for ICC arbitration users;
- Offers tips on conducting arbitration proceedings effectively; and
- Compares the contents of the 2012 Rules to the 1998 edition
The Secretariat’s Guide to ICC Arbitration is a great reference tool for both experienced and new practitioners. Our best-selling title of 2012.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £3.55 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.55
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60