Third-Party Funding in International Arbitration
Dossier X of the ICC Institute of World Business Law
The last decade has seen an exponential growth in international commercial and investment arbitration. Yet arbitration proceedings can be very costly. Is third-party funding a viable solution?
Although continental countries continue to regard third-party funding with suspicion, Anglo-Saxon countries have embraced this solution and already gained experience in the field. This publication analyses some of the legal issues raised by such funding and the reactions it may generate amongst international arbitration practitioners.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £3.55 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.55
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60