Users’ Handbook for Documentary Credits under UCP 600
Are you thinking about opening a letter of credit for the first time? This practical guide will take you through the essentials of letter of credit transactions, including hints and tips to help avoid unnecessary payment delays or disputes.
Experienced practitioners seeking in-depth analysis of UCP 600 - ICC’s universally-used documentary credit rules - should consult the Commentary on UCP 600.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £3.55 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.55
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60