ICC Uniform Rules for Collections (URC 522)
In 1993 the ICC undertook a review of the Uniform Rules for Collections and these revised rules, which represent the culmination of the revision work, were drafted by international experts drawn from the private sector who have worked in ICC Commissions over the last two years.
The review covered changes in collection procedures, technology, and laws and regulations, both national and international.
These revised rules and their unanimous adoption by members of the ICC Banking Commission, which has a wide international representation, are a source of pride to us all, and the extensive and fruitful international consultation.
- All shipment costs are calculated upon checkout starting from £2.95 (shipping is based on the weight and recipient’s location) Among the average rate, we also offer different shipment rates & options, such as:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class £3.45
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For £3.95
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £4.45
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm £7.30
- Royal Mail International Economy £7.15
- Royal Mail International Standard (inc Printed Papers to 5kg) £7.45
- Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed £11.60
View full details